Haddad Pharmacy Unley
Location: 160 Unley Road, Unley SA 5061, Australia
Phone: 08 8271 2343
Haddad Pharmacy was established in 1959. Over this time it has built a name and reputation for quality of service provision and professionalism.
The pharmacy has been involved in the supply of pharmaceuticals to hospitals, Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs), medical surgeries and group specialty practices. This is in addition to extensive involvement in services to the local community.
- Dose Administration Aids (Medication Sachets and Webster Packs),
- Consultant Pharmacy Services including Home Medicines Reviews and Residential Medication Management Reviews,
- Supply to Residential Aged Care Facilities including a Pharmacist on call for urgent requirements and queries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Sub-agency for NDSS (National Diabetes Services Scheme).
- Local and Rural delivery services.
- Services coming soon – In-pharmacy medicines use review (MedsCheck) and diabetes medication management (Diabetes MedsCheck).