National Hearing Care
Location: 14/254 Unley Road, Hyde Park SA 5061, Australia
Phone: (08) 8271 1644
All National Hearing Care clinics are able to see:
- Office of Hearing Service eligible clients
- Clients eligible for compensation from Workcover
- Privately paying individuals
Clinic services include:
- FREE hearing checks: Initial check takes a few minutes to let you know if you have a hearing loss or not.
- Diagnostic assessments: Full detailed test for adults with a qualified Clinician to discover the exact nature and extent of your hearing loss.
- Pre-employment hearing assessments: Audiological assessments as required by some employers.
- Personalised hearing solution for all levels of hearing loss: Detailed questions will be asked about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you.
- Hearing aid fittings: Unlike some other hearing service providers, National Hearing Care aren’t owned by a hearing aid manufacturer, so are able to offer a variety of hearing aid brands.
- Hearing aid repairs and maintenance: Come back in anytime for a quick check and clean.
- Follow up consultations and adjustments: To make sure everything is going well.
- Advice and access to hearing protection: They can provide custom made ear plugs for professionals working in noisy occupational environments.
- Assistance with applying for funding for hearing aids.
- National and Global Support: Have travel plans? Speak to them before you go away to find out how National Hearing Care and the Amplifon Group can support your hearing care while you are away.