Podiatry Services SA
Location: 2/78 Unley Road, Parkside SA 5063, Australia
Phone: (08) 8373 1797
Podiatry Services SA provides home visit services, podiatry care to Residential Aged Care Facilities, and locum podiatrists to a range of Podiatry facilities.
Specialising in assessing, diagnosing and treating:
- Toenail problems -thick, ingrown, hard to cut.
- Skin problems -corns, calluses, warts, tinea.
- Foot wounds/ulcers.
- Aches, pains in toes, feet, ankles, legs.
- Flat feet or high arched feet.
- Trouble walking, exercising, playing sport.
- Toe walking or intoeing.
- Require orthoses or insoles.
- Trouble finding comfortable shoes to fit.
- Paediatric conditions such as toe walking or intoeing
They also provide educational presentations to doctors, health professionals and the community on
- general podiatry
- specific podiatric conditions, and
They also provide on-site ‘Feet & Work Shoes’ Assessments on employees using our Feet & Work Shoes Assessment Tool. Podiatry Services SA has developed this Tool to assist with accurately identifying and managing foot problems in the work place.