An Evening Under the Stars 2023
An Evening Under the Stars returns in 2023!
*** No Bookings Required***
An Evening Under the Stars kicks off the Support Local Business – Only Unley Road Festival – encouraging everyone to support the businesses on Unley Road! The Festival runs from 11 February – 13 March.
We are thrilled to announce that Gospo Collective will be performing this year, after their sensational performance in 2022 we can’t wait to see what they will serve up for you in 2023!
African rhythm meets western harmony and worlds of hymns and hip-hop collide, while Australia’s leading choir ensemble displays the intricacy of the human voice like no other in the Southern Hemisphere. Having collaborated with accomplished instrumentalists from around the nation and often a backing choir of sixty-plus, this vocal powerhouse is a sonic and visual feast to inspire the mind and heart!
This year we are proud to support the Sammy D Foundation as our charity partner. The Sammy D Foundation educates young people on the impacts of bullying, and drug and alcohol fuelled violence. By providing relevant age-appropriate knowledge and tools, young people are empowered to make positive life decisions for a better community.
Everything you need to know:
- FREE community event, however we encourage you to bring coins or small notes and make a donation to the Sammy D Foundation.
- Gates open at 6pm, show will start at approximately 7.45pm. The show will conclude at approximately 10.30pm
- We encourage you to dine at one of the amazing Unley Road restaurants before the show, or pick up a meal and bring it down to the Park!
- There will be food and beverage and light refreshments available; Vilis Bakery (all proceeds to Sammy D Foundation), Sausage sizzle, Greek sweets and coffee, Yiros van, Icecream and Unley Road’s Gift Specialist will have special hampers available.
- You are welcome to bring your own chairs and table, or a picnic rug, as well as your own food and drinks (including alcohol). There will be some chairs in the park, but we encourage you to bring your own!
- There is no alcohol for sale at the event.
- Access is via the gates on Thomas Street (restricted parking on this street), Unley Road, and the Unley Shopping Centre carpark
- There is a reserved area for guests with mobility issues and is closest to the Unley Shopping Centre entrance
- There will be face painting and balloon animals for the kids!